This is a flip clock simulator, which displays time on digit cards and flips them when time changes.
- Support both Linux and Windows.
- Using SDL2, not SDL1. Using plain C, not Flash.
- Can be used as a Windows screensaver.
- Support configuration file and CLI arguments.
- Only depends on SDL2, SDL2_ttf and C standard library.
Please go to GitHub Release Page.
Windows users please download file with
win in its name, extract it and right click
flipclock.scr to install it as a screensaver. Please note I may not have time to build every version for Windows, just pick the latest available one.
Please check Installation section of README in GitHub Repo. Because I don't want to manually convert Markdown to HTML here.
Please check Configuration section of README in GitHub Repo. Because I don't want to manually convert Markdown to HTML here. Also you can run
flipclock -h to see CLI arguments.